Saturday, February 15, 2014

Have a Heart for Libby


What else would you want to do on Valentine's DAY.   ;-)

   This is a quilt in planning for sure but I'm loving where the design is heading.  Now to start getting some things really attached to the background before I do more on the lower green part of the piece. I still have some  fabric auditioning going on at the bottom. .

   This piece will eventually be among 30 x 30" pieces made by 30+  well heeled art quilters from around the world, all collaborating for a fundraiser auction in honor of and in support of the rising medical costs for the incredible Libby Lehman.   I hope you will be at the 2014 International Quilt Festival in Houston ( end of Oct/early November) and "BID."

YES... I know this isn't exactly what you might think I'd do....    but this is an out of my own box challenge. I'm feelin' happy so far

No comments: