Monday, November 16, 2009

Free viewing of my Episode on The Quilt Show.com

Hello all....
A free viewing link for my Episode 510 of "The Quilt Show with Alex Anderson and Ricky Tims" is now up and available for your viewing between November 16 - 22, 2009.
Instructions for access follow between the horizontal lines below. .
The Episode titled "Quilts Through Two Artists' Eyes" presents different perspectives from two quilt artists - myself and Tammy Finkler. Tammy, a traditional quilter and long arm quilting expert, guides you step by step through the process of designing intricate wholecloth quilting designs. Then I run through 'DRAWING FOR PEOPLE THAT DON'T DRAW...AND PAINTING FOR PEOPLE THAT DON'T PAINT." I think you might find it fun... at least most of it was fun for me! We had NO rehearsal so I responded to questions as they came. I wasn't thrilled with all my answers... but it went well overall, and you might find it fun to see me work so fast... like cooking on a morning TV news hour.
___________________________________________

So here is the link to allow you to watch my episode 510 for FREE from November 16th through November 22nd.
To watch the show go to: http://www.thequiltshow.com/season5/510/homeEnt.php?coupon_number=108490263410

________________________________________
For my QUILTING FRIENDS... that are not a TQS member, TheQuiltShow.com (Alex Anderson and Ricky Tims) has authorized me to offer anyone reading this message $10 off a 1 year membership to http://www.thequiltshow.com. Look for the "Redeem Gift Certificate" button at the top of the page when you go to watch your show. This is your call... just a nice promo offer on their part.

To receive $10 off the price of a 1 year TQS Membership, you must use Coupon Number #108490263410 when redeeming this gift certificate.
By entering this code you would be purchasing the 1 year membership for a reduced $32.95. All your call.
Once your purchase has been completed you can move freely about the entire quiltshow.com site!

Thanks for being a supporter and friend of my work! Patt

No comments: