Monday, January 27, 2020

Outside My Window...

Hello all who may have thought I was actually dead.  NOT the case... though a tough couple years.... moving /consolidating the 2 homes hubby and I have shared for now 13+ years...     This week, I spent the  week  teaching at  The Road To California Show in Ontario Ca.  GREAT SHOW !   The City of Ontario sits  in the shadows of Mount Baldy..... my home for so many beautiful albeit COLD winter years.
The painted/quilted piece below is not a competitive piece but instead a representation of things photographed and viewed literally outside my kitchen window.   For me, never before a bird watcher, I loved it and quickly saw dozens of Gods creatures at my very door step.  The mountain Blue Jay definitely stands above other winged birds that cluster near California mountain homes.

(click on photo for enlarged view)

No comments: