Friday, July 18, 2014

Beauty to be found

The last few weeks have been a challenge both artistically and personally.. one affected by the other.  Hubby hit be a car in Kenya and now back safe in US with good medical care . .. wheelchair bound to allow multiple breaks  to heel. Kenya you say? Wasn't there a travel warning?  YES... mine came  even before the U S State Dept issued one.  Boys!
I began a new piece for myself.. but have put on hold til my own spirits raise. A few years back... I created a mountain lion piece called Winter Hunt. I loved that piece now owned by another.  I have long wanted to create a Summer Hunt and have begun.  It is in infancy here and will not likely get a lot of coverage here but I am liking what I see so far.
 In the meantime, My grandkids are visiting and I was taken by these bird beauties. Dear Kaley is 15.. both a scholar and athlete, budding artist, and a mighty pretty young lady.
Max is 6, athletic and interested in everything new.  Pretty handsome boy too. 


1 comment:

Robbie said...

nice family...hope hubby heals quickly!!! Love, love the start of Summer Hunt!!