Thursday, June 4, 2015

To The Person in possession of this quilt


July 5 UPDATE:  Grateful news...   after blog, Facebook, and lostquilt.com posts... this piece returned to me as requested.  Thanks to the many facebook friends who shared and reshared...  
ORIGINAL POST:
PLEASE..PLEASE send it back to me no questions asked.  I spent a solid 2 mos. creating this piece.  So far, my insurance provider hasn't  offered  compensation and I'm appealing.     I do not deserve this loss and you do not own this quilt. PLEASE send it home P O Box 302 Mt Baldy, Ca 91759

2 comments:

Robbie said...

So sorry...this is terrible!!!! I hope someone does read your blog. Do you have FB? You should put it on there as well. I would share it if you do.

Pondering Cat said...

This is wonderful you got this back. It is beautiful & thankfully, it is back in its rightful home.