Friday, September 18, 2015

SAQA's 2015 Benefit Auction Starts TODAY

  Along with hundreds of other artists donations, a seriously quilted piece of this image of my red lion  is up for auction starting today Sept 18th.
Studio Art Quilt Associates holds one annual benefit auction. This years starts today.  It's a great chance to own someones work you like.  All pieces are appx. 12" x 12" making them more affordable.
Auctioning is done across several weeks group /section by section . There are 4 sections/groupings of quilts.  Mine is in section 3 which formally starts  step down pricing beginning Oct 5... BUT all quilts are available at top bidding pricing for 3 days beginning today.

9-18 afternoon- UPDATE: I'm both pleased and admittedly a bit shocked in the very best way... This piece has quickly sold on the very first day for $1K to a private collector in Maryland! THANK YOU!  There are hundreds of pieces remaining and I am looking at a couple myself.  Happy Friday all!!!

click here to go to view section 3 ( which includes the Red Lion) quilt . You'll see buttons to view all quilts/sections.

click here to see explanations of the auction process, prices, and timing.

Here is a link directly to detail of the  quilted red lion .... you'll also see a button for a Utube video on the creation process...

I have my eye on a couple myself!
Happy Quilting!!!!

No comments: