Friday, December 23, 2016

Wanabe Quilters Christmas

I was in a great party mood for last Friday's annual Christmas party which included great friends and admittedly a few mimosas. One of my favorite secret pal gift exchanges came from Karon Cornell ( a wonderful oil painter ) to Janmarie Halliday. The subject :  Janmarie's then little girl/now grown woman Noelle .
Cute kid, eh?
Gift from Mary Lou Ripper on the right to Karon on the left. LOVE this pattern

Wool is in !
Carol Lundquist (Left) received this piece from Carol Brodie ( Right.) Carol B is an applique queen who loves Grandmothers flower garden.   Oddly enough, Carol L was Carol B.s secret pal . Her clever gift.... several  premade  frozen meals ready for the crock pot. 
I missed pics of some... including my own   Shame on me.   I have a mimosa excuse.

No comments: