Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas for Children

Man o man, I am still recovering (cough, sniffles ) from the holidays and know that I'm not alone. " I admit though that I love cherry cough drops! They get me through the day.

'Thought I would at least post the very best part of my Christmas. I traveled out of state to visit my grandkids. Too cool. Max ( just 3) got a high energy puppy for Christmas. Capri ( never heard of a dog with that name) wags her tail so hard I think she might hurt herself.

And sissy Kaley and Max worked together to make a gingerbread house. I added the icing. They ate and added candy and gum drops. The makers of the kits must know this happens. There was still plenty of candy for decorating.

I must admit, this was pretty fun and Kaley and Max were very proud of themselves and their work

No comments: