Friday, December 18, 2009

Time to Party.... and snack

I at least pinned a quilt yesterday, but it's party time and this is my contribution to the appetizer menu.... a turkey cranberry wreath. This takes two 8oz crescent roll packages laid out with half crescent points headed inside the wreath, the other half pointing outside with the two sets of FAT ends overlapped on the perimeter of the wreath. Then a turkey, mayo, dijon mustard, dried cranberries, swiss cheese, coarse black pepper, parsley, chopped celery salad is scooped around the center of the wreath. I placed this on a baking sheet with two overlapping half sheets of parchment. This will be handy later.
Then you bring crescent points across salad and tuck under ends. First one set of rolls one direction.
Then the other direction. Brush with white of one egg for browning. Then in to the preheated oven 30 minutes 375 degrees F.
Pretty huh? You can then slide the whole thing including parchment onto your serving platter and carefully remove parchment sheets .


I'm hungry. I must get to this party and chow down. Car is packed. I'm outta here. Happy Friday all!

No comments: