Monday, February 22, 2010

Can't wait to RETREAT.... again

I'm home maybe 20 minutes... bags out of the car but as yet no interest in unpacking. I spent Friday through mid day today with 7 wonderful friends in horse and wine country of Temecula, California. This picture is the view from the edge of the property...looking out over a valley beyond. These vineyards are lovely. This is also horse country. I were excited to learn competitors for next Summer's Olympics arrived in the valley this weekend to begin training on some of the most exquisite horse ranches ever seen.
I hope to photograph and post some work from this weekend , but for now, here is a beautiful, could be quilt inspiration.... the stained glass in the chapel at Vina De Lestonnac. This chapel is on the grounds of the retreat center of my Painted Quilt Art Retreat May 21st. Check it out via the link on the left.

No comments: