Friday, August 27, 2010

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Thank you to all those that have sent me emails about the Machine Quilting Unlimited article. Quilters are such wonderful people!!!

Some non quilting stuff here that I've not blogged about because it's just not fun...I have been embroiled since February in an ugly (now solved) dispute with one of those misguided HOAs we sometimes hear people talk about. It is finally done.... and totally to my liking so I am headed out of town to teach for 1 day with a private group ( I do offer private group classes for groups as small as 8), and also to 'hang out with some quilter pals. This retreat time is so needed and welcome. I'm taking my laptop so will post while gone if I can find signal. GRINS!!!! Patt

1 comment:

Laura T said...

Hi Patt,
I just received my magazine and loved the article. Reminds me of the class at Monicas in February and how much fun I had! Thanks for all of your blogging efforts as it's fun to watch what you are up to next.
Laura T