Thursday, August 25, 2011

Boys are Gone... I'm back to work

Our dear grandsons from Jersey have gone home, the days at the beach house finished and the norm returns. Ya gotta admit these guys are pretty fun.
Shown L to R are Herman ( New York State) Brothers Max and Leo (Ridgewood New Jersey), and Dylan, Chino, Ca. The bathing beauty is granddaughter Morgan from Claremont, Ca.
Newport Beach California's rock jetty called "The Wedge" produces big waves only suitable for the most experienced swimmers/body surfers. Every afternoon about 5pm when the waves get their roughest, a lineup of photographers appear looking to snap either a great ride or a big wipeout.

Meanwhile, I'm back at it.. quilting for a friend from Church. All quilts are beautiful to me but this is Pam's first quilt and it's pieced quite nicely! Congratulations Pam! I bought a new panto for Pam's quilt ...called Pretty Paisley by willowleafstudio.com. I like the pattern with her choice of fabrics, and so far I'm liking Superior's new long arm thread line OMNI.
This will grace Pams bed shortly!!!





1 comment:

Superior Threads said...

What a beautiful family you have. I bet they had a ball.
Your friend's quilt and the new panto looks wonderful. We're so happy you are liking our new OMNI thread. Thank you for using it.
Ricci