Saturday, March 8, 2014

Christmas "Party" Album - Hang One On!

A week without a post... unheard of for me... but I have been mighty busy gathering supplies and prepping /mailing  teaching kits for the Cruise to Panama in April ( link on upper left side bar)  AND prepping for  Empty Spools Seminars Session III  beginning next weekend.  'Am teaching at oceans shore just above Carmel, California. Just doesn't get much better!

Still much to do but we all know when we have to stop '''working''' for an hour of play. This is it!
For fun, I have my Wanabe Quilters friendship group from Orange County, Ca  participating in Quilters Newsletters free Christmas Album pattern creation.   Each month I present a new free pattern and a sample of the next months project.  In April, I will be teaching on that cruise  when meeting time comes around so I need get that months sample ready early.  We all chose our own fabric background as well as image fabrics. This will be fun to see the different interpretations at the end.  My Christmas Album ornaments are bright /colorful.... sort of color wheel/ colors of the rainbow idea but there are 7 colors of the Rainbow and this calls for 8 ornaments.  I just added an extra green ornament next to the red one.  It's for Christmas after all.
Go to quiltersnewsletter.com, click on web extras... then My Christmas Album for the free pattern/s 

No comments: