Thursday, April 2, 2015

QUILTING IN THE DESERT January 2016

 QUILTING IN THE DESERT 
is coming next January 25 - 29 2016
5 days of fun in Arizona.... 
Click here to go to http://www.quiltcamp.com
to check out venue and classes.   

I look so forward to teaching here!  Arizona in January??!! Wonderful! 

No.. you don't have to paint this... but instead anything you like.
 I just did this large piece  titled 
 FAMILY RESEMBLANCE a while back as a challenge to someone who said,,, I can't draw or even use clip art drawings to create.   This was a royalty free black and white clip art line drawing I merely enlarged. This one makes me smile!  

Well.... I draw... but one doesn't have to. Go to pattsart.com, and click on EZ drawing method (actually tracing)  and see how to use your photos to create a drawing that will be your guide to painting.  
This is 5 days of painted quilt art and art quilting  .  This is quite a reasonable package price.  Check it out....  

No comments: