Sunday, October 23, 2016

" I Gotta Be Me" -April 2017 RETREAT OPENINGS

I have a few openings for my  recently added April 17-20 Painted Quilt Art Retreat in Temecula, California.  Temecula is wine and horse country and truly a slice of heaven on earth. 3 1/2 days of painting ( and quilting if desired) art pieces created in class.  Paint whatever you want. Use one of my many drawings or one you've created ( see Pattsart.com... click EZ Drawing button ) for drawing for people who don't draw. It's designed for those who liked tracing in grade school.  We can all do it.
Detail of  the most recently added drawing to my offerings... Cute 'lil guy, eh?
See the Patts Retreats link on the side bar LINK list or click here.   Lodging, Classes, Meals, super friendly/ calm  atmosphere at a truly good price.  just email me if interested(patt@pattsart.com)
                                                              (c) Gotta Be Me!!!

No comments: