Friday, October 21, 2016

ROAD TO CALIFORNIA- Classes Open

Funny... I got this bookmark in the mail Friday from a supplier I buy from.   I knew I was teaching at Road in January.... didn't know my name (Patt Blair)  was at the top of the list...
 My 2 day Painted Quilt Art Class (my favorite  quilt show class to teach)  has a few open spots.. Check it out at Road2CA.com 
You can paint anything you want or one of my many images for which I bring ready to go drawings.  Here's the newest drawing addition.   Come play.... you'll get a quilt top FINISHED in class , will learn much,  and have great FUN! 
Gotta BeMe   (c)
I hope to  also have a piece juried in to the show.  .... 'will know in a month or so. 

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Would take your class in a heartbeat!!! But, atlas, I'm one of those who is lucky she drives to Florida (with hubby) each winter...I don't even fly to IQA shows anymore.....dang...your work is outstanding and I'm sure you are a great instructor as well!