Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Beautiful in Camarillo



I'd never been there, but what a trip! The daytime Camarillo California Quilters Guild is dynamite! There are lots of enthusiastic and very active members... wonderfully friendly not to mention great leadership and organization. I've spent Monday thru today with this group and I didn't want to leave for home. Here they are looking back at me as I began my lecture. I warned 'em..... if you are supposed to be at work right now, duck down as this pic. is going on the web. :-) I saw no ducking! Double click for a closeup. Yeah Roxy... you got your water quota for the day. :-) :-)
Today was our painting with inks workshop with quite a variety of subject matters.Note the very focused group of artists!!! THANK YOU Camarillo, and specifically Roxy, Paige, Wendy, students, and those that helped display quilts at the meeting. You guys rock!

All that said, I still had to come back home and repack to leave early tomorrow a.m. for La Veta Colo. to film a QuiltShow.com segment. Am "I" nervous???? Nooooooooooooooooooooooo.... o yeah I truly am! but I'll give it my best shot! I'll give ya some feedback when I return Monday.

No comments: