Monday, May 2, 2011

I wanna go to high school again!

Check out this exquisite high school in this oh so beautiful small town of Sedona, Arizona. Ray and I look forward to our annual visit here to amongst other things, do a morning workout in this stadium. Well I must be honest... Ray runs 5 miles, I go get a great cup of fu fu coffee and walk the track.
. As if that wasn't enough, this is the view standing on the field.
As I walked to the end of the track I looked up into a window of the new auditorium finished since our last vist. Egads... are those crystal chandaliers? YEP!
The good news.. actually a really smart thing done by this city.... is that this auditorium also serves as THE cities performing arts/community theater. A seemingly smart plan for a relatively small U.S. town.

No comments: