Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Grandmothers Pride

Okay.. a bit of break from retreat photos as THIS JUST IN!! In the mail.. that is. A group of photo prints of several things my Coloradoan 'beautiful and brilliant grand daughter' Kaley accomplished her last week of school. I'm proud of all of this... because Kaley applied herself toward doing well. You go Kaley!! a) an A+ in art for this work interpreting an artists work of her choice. She chose "My Gentle Giant Ben" and did this all in pencil. I suspect she used several pencils. b) Achieved Principals Honor Roll for a 4.0 GPA and National Junior Honor Society c) Received Best in Math honor for her outstanding math scores. I will brag about anyone simultaneously developing both sides of their brain. Yeah Kaley. On top of this all, she is socially well rounded and loves sports (an accomplished Goal Keeper in soccer). Most of all, she's my dear love. Lucky me!!!

No comments: