Saturday, February 1, 2014

Oh Sedona... I'm B A C K!!!

 This place beckons me.  I was here in early December and while here booked another return visit.  I am tucked away in a cozy peaceful resort with a view from my room that just won't quit!!  ;-)  Much thanks to God for such a beautiful place!

Sometimes we need to get far away to get some creative work done...    so that is this weeks plan.  This is mostly a quilting week. I have an important piece that needs my full attention , thus I am away from the world... with my Bernina, my Sew EZi table, a treasure trove of threads, and TIME. I did make one run to the Quilt Shop on this my first day here..... It's like a vitamin fix! ;-)  and driving back to my room, I  stopped just a few yards away to snap a photo of beautiful cactus...  Breathtaking color!!!  In my usual Tsukineko ink painting descriptions... No 15 Cherry Pink, and No. 36 Wisteria.
  Great cast shadows of the smallest elements.  It already feels like this will be a great trip!

No comments: