Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter.. He is Risen!




Life often follows death.. no greater truth than this is embedded in this day.. Easter, the day of Christ's resurrection. After my Aunt's internment, I left Southern California to drive to my personal annual retreat in beautiful... near heaven on earth, Sedona, Arizona. Checking in last evening, allowed me to attend the Church Of The Red Rocks for Easter Service. Check this out.. these are views from the church parking lot. WOW!
I am alone here til Friday when my husband Ray arrives so I admit to being a bit timid about attending a church far away from home...alone. BUT... anxiety disappears once inside this warm church. God is present... and I can't stop smiling.
.. and hey.... 2 quilts flank the side walls.... so quilters attend church, too

No comments: