Monday, April 4, 2011

Decisions Decisions Decisions

So, where have I been this week? Absolutely in Mother Nature's back yard... the beautiful wine country in Temecula, California at the first of my 2 2011 annual Painted Quit Art Retreats. There is an air of freedom and serenity in this exquisite valley filled with horse ranches and vineyards. The question is... do I paint, should I paint, do I take a walk to wine tasting?... etc etc.

This was a special group this year ( well they all are). This group was playful and fun and pretty danged talented. Ofcourse the class photo had a last minute change for my behalf....
Instigators of such frivolity are often proud and stand front and center for the real photo! They had a great laugh as did I. More pics will follow.... Off now to breakfast with this gang of artful playmates...

No comments: