Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Digging For Gold

Where has she been?  I've been traveling teaching in California's original gold rush country in Sutter Creek , Ca.  What a great 2 days of classes on Pet Portraits.  Thank much to Analie Belden who organized this event.    Photos here are from student Robin Cohen  who  breeds/sells  dogs.. This is a Rhodesian Ridgeback puppy she particularly liked. .. and why not.., he's adorable.   Day One includes work showing reference photo and Robin's inked piece...
Day Two.. I can almost feel his rippled skin.  Background is all thats left.   KUDOs to Robin. Great work.

I'll post more once I've unpacked!!!!

1 comment:

Laura T said...

Great work on the puppy. I really like the shadowing effect around the puppy as it brings the puppy forward and sets him off.
LauraT