Monday, January 16, 2012

I am soooo amazed!

I spent today looking at about 175 quilts in judging competition at Road To California. I have no pictures to show (or I'd be killed) as the judging has another full day. Every quilt that has been juried in will be available on a show CD.. all beautifully photographed I might add. Other large shows might have the 'winners only' on CD... but I tell ya.... there are soooooo many visual winners here and the competition is mighty stiff. One thing I can say that I can comment on is that I'm thrilled to see sooooo many 1st time entrants into Road. That tells me that quilter confidence is building. There just aren't usually a bunch of 1st time entrants... and there are so many that have been juried in this year! YEAH! I give kudos to Carolyn Reese who owns Road. She is doing great things. Pics maybe later AFTER all judging is done. Click Here to go to the www.Road2ca.com sight.

No comments: