Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tired and Happy

Judging is complete at Road To California Quilt Show in Ontario Ca. The preview is tonight. My buddy Ben ( my mountain gorilla ) has won Best Painted Surface and "My Kind Of Dragon ( the australian sea dragon) took 2nd place. I am on my way to (can you believe it) get to take a class myself... I don't often get to do that but have 2 days before my series of teaching classes begin. Hope I see some of you there. There are some incredible quilts to be seen.
Click Here To go to Road2Ca.com site for more info about the show which runs through Sunday.

2 comments:

Mary Couch said...

Congratulations! You do such fabulous work... love it.
Hugs from Mary

Laura T said...

Hi Patt,
Congrats on your wins! I 'm so happy for you. I loved following your process for both quilts. Have a great class and time at Road to CA. I wish I was there in hopefully sunny CA. It's a bit cold and snowy in the Seattle area.
LauraT