Wednesday, November 3, 2010

2nd place at Houston International


Awards Ceremony was beautiful and wonderful and I was lucky to walk away with a nice check.
"In Quito's Market" faired well in Art-Painted Surface category. Ricky Tims handed me moolah as the sponsor of the category. Thanks Ricky!!!
"I've been there!" ( meaning to Quito, Ecuador's open market) Ricky whispered as he handed me the envelope of prize money. IQA further honored this piece with a full page photo in their annual Festival Magazine titled "QUILT SCENE" available at both festival and some shops/book stores, etc.

I'll likely have a couple more pics when I finally get to my computer to upload. Thank You to all my well wishers!

1 comment:

JoJo said...

Congratulations!!! You are so deserving of winning. That quilt says tons without ever saying a word.