Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Still "Talking" Blocks!

I've had several questions about this oh so cute pattern. It's called "Let's Talk" by Custom Creations. I think I bought this at a quilt show some years back but I see it is still on their website. The link follows:

http://www.newleafpatterns.com/Patterns/Pattern_Images/CustomCr/customcr.html

Your local quilt shop should be able to order for you as it appears they don't sell direct.


I got 3 more blocks for the gift quilt previously mentioned. One more to arrive Friday and then ready to sash
While I am seldom thrilled with using buttons on quilt tops, buttons are the perfect choice for the phone keys and dial!
Finally, in my Oklahoma farmhouse party line days.... there was indeed a wood wall phone similar to this one ( but for the color additions)

1 comment:

Marty G said...

These blocks are fabulous! I love your use of the buttons. Is there a quilt pattern for this? I would love to get this one. I worked for a telecommunications company for 35 years - what a wonderful project. Thank you for sharing. Marty