Monday, October 31, 2011

Packing and Heading To Houston

I just went online to add another bag to my flight to Houston. No matter how we try.... we always need more space.... In this case... I wanted to take a few more of my quilts to show have at my lecture, quilting forums, and classes:
Thursday Nov 3rd morning 9a - noon Machine Quilting Forum
My part..translating non-quilting media into doable quilting design templates
Thursday Nov. 3rd afternoon 2-4p Mixed Media Miscellany
My part.. Drawing and Painting for people who don't draw or paint :-)
Friday Nov. 4th Lecture - 11am til Noon
A Painters Path To Quilting
Friday Nov. 4th evening - The Art of Quilting
Choosing Line and Color
Saturday Nov 5th Daytime Class - Santa's Secret
I can hardly wait to see what I forgot to bring!!!!
Ha! Not!
Hope to see some of you there...
I have an Honorable Mention Quilt ( My Kind Of Dragon) in the painted category. I was pleased and surprised at this recognition. The piece had a couple flaws I was NOT happy with.

No comments: