Tuesday, October 4, 2011

This Made Me Soooo Happy

When you have so much stuff, you can't find any one of the several same tool you need... It's time to honor Libby Lehman ( the worlds most efficient organizer of quilt stuff). For my working area of my studio, I bought stainless steel shelving from Lowe's, plus extra casters that fit, a new package of peel and stick label for my P-Touch labeler, and got to it. This is pretty self explanatory, so I won't bore you, but I will tell you every minute invested was worth it. I WON'T however tell you how many trimming scissors I found I own though I do now know where all are! ;-)
The benefit of the casters permit me to temporarily roll this shelving to another side of the room when I am painting on the adjacent table or conducting private instruction.
I'd like to think Libby would get a chuckle. She loves labelers.

No comments: