Monday, March 26, 2012

Mar 26.. A Day of Final Rest

Today..Monday Mar 26th, my hubby's Mom will be laid to rest. After a long life and the last few years of physical hardship, Earline Hughes passed away last Tuesday.

Seen above in better times, Earline leaves 2 grown sons. My hubby Ray , the eldest, has been a loyal and loving son managing her care, spirit, and finances for years. Every mother should be so lucky to have a son like Ray.

"For I am already being poured out like a drink offering, and the time has come for my departure. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, and I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award me on that day--and not only me, but also to all those who have longed for his appearing." 2 Timothy 4 6-8

No comments: