Monday, July 11, 2011

Somebody has too much money!

I've been coming to Cabo ever year since 1990. I've seen many changes and additions to the marina, but this yacht topped all. It's own helicopter and pad! REALLY!?! I couldn't get close enough to see it's port of origin or name. I'll need to take my long lense camera next walkabout and see what I can learn (if it's still in port anyway).
This display of wealth required me to soothe my tummy with an order of Ceviche De Camaron(shrimp) at Playa Grande's poolside cafe. It's edible art. Delicioso!!!

5 comments:

Vicki W said...

At least we know that the owner of that yacht has to employ a LOT of people to keep it running and to entertain his/her guests!

Patt Blair said...

Hi Vicki... You make a great point. Thanks! Patt

Trish said...

OMG what a yacht! I love the helicopter too! Wow. We loved Cabo the one time we were there. Enjoy your stay!!

Patt Blair said...

I am lovin' it!!!! THANKSSS! Patt

Anonymous said...

Ha..we were there too and saw the huge yacht with helicopter. We had a sailing adventure with Cabo Sailing. They told us the owner of the helicopter yacht was the owner of Washington Apples. Just thought I'd share what we were told!