Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Final Christmas 2013 project

I made 3 of these cozy fleece blankets ( a word seldom spoken by quilters). This NON quilt cozy fleece is so warm and wonderful they are a joy to sew when one lives in a chilly mountain canyon.  One last one before Christmas Eve dinner.  Check out these sweet Christmas doggies...
 Simply backed this adorable fleece with a black fleece by sewing right sides together.... birthing through one end...  then stitching a fake half inch binding as shown here. This is the fastest project ever.
I admit I would like to have this warm comfort for myself.... but it's Christmas and I made it for giving... and it's perfect for a child curling up later tonight as he or she awaits Santas arrival.  I will certainly look for something to make for me after Christmas.


No comments: